REPLACE NOW REDEMPTION
(Touch&Go e-Voucher valued at RM100)
(Touch&Go e-Voucher valued at RM100)
Thank you for your interest in our Replace Now program initiative.
Kindly input all the relevant details clearly to avoid any delays in the redemption.
By signing and submitting the Replace Now Program Form (as provided by the participating authorised Epson Service Centres) (“Form”), “You” (or “End-User” as the context may require) hereby confirm your acknowledgement and acceptance of the Replace Now Program Terms and Conditions as stipulated hereunder. These Terms & Conditions constitute an agreement between You and Epson Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“Epson Malaysia”).
Terms & Conditions (Applicable from 1 April 2022 to 30 June 2022 (“Term”)
Disposal of specified Epson Printers at Epson Service Centres
1. The Replace Now Program shall only be applicable to eligible End-Users who have disposed of their Epson printers (specific models set out below) with participating Epson Service Centres during the Term of the Replace Now Program.
(a) Eligible Epson printers shall be limited to the following models: Epson L-series printer models only (“Epson Printers”);
(b) All disposed Epson Printers must be out-of-warranty at the time of disposal;
(c) Participating authorized Epson Service Centres:
(d) End-Customer must sign up for the Replace Now Program at the time of disposal, by way of a duly signed Replace Now Program Form (endorsed by Epson Service Centre).
2. By disposing such relevant Epson Printer through authorized Epson Service Centre:
(a) End-User unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to the transfer of all rights and/or ownership in the Epson Printer (details set out under Section A of the Form), to Epson Malaysia, for the further disposal of such Epson Printer. End-User thereby disclaims any and all rights, title, and interest in and to the Epson Printer.
(b) End-User represents and warrants that at the time of depositing the Epson Printer with Epson Service Centre, he/she is the lawful owner of the Epson Printer, and that he/she has all necessary rights and authorisations to agree to carry out such actions as set out in these Terms & Conditions.
Qualifying Purchase of New Epson Printer
3. Upon submission of the Replace Now Program Form and disposal of the relevant Epson Printer with Epson Service Centre, End-User may purchase a new Epson printer from Epson Malaysia’s Flagship Store on Lazada and thereafter, shall be eligible to claim a RM 100 Touch&Go e-Voucher*, subject to the following terms:
(a) End-User must sign up for the Replace Now Program by signing the Replace Now Program Form, duly endorsed by the relevant Epson Service Centre.
(b) Within seven (7) days commencing from the date after the Sign-Up Date (as set out in Section B of the Form), End-User must complete a qualifying online purchase of one (1) new Epson Printer from Epson Malaysia Flagship Store (Lazada):
(i) New purchases of Epson printers shall be limited to the following models: Epson L1256, L3256 and L4266 only. (“New Units”);
(ii) All purchases of the abovementioned New Units must be made and completed through the Epson Flagship Store via LAZADA platform(“Epson Flagship Store”). Purchases made through any other online or retail store shall not be deemed a qualifying purchase.
(iii) Purchases of New Units are subject to stock availability. Where the Epson Flagship Store does not have sufficient stock of New Units for the End-User’s purchase, End-User may contact Epson Malaysia’s Careline Centre at 1800-81-7349 to arrange for alternative means of purchase (Epson Malaysia shall deem such purchases of New Units as a qualifying purchase on a case-by-case basis).
(iv) Purchases of New Units must be made and completed within seven (7) days commencing from the date after the Sign-Up Date (as set out in Section B of this Form). Date of purchase shall be the date on which such purchase of New Units have been made and completed, as duly set out in the relevant invoice issued by the Epson Flagship Store (“Date of Purchase”). (Note: Invoices will be issued by Epson Flagship Store within estimate of 7 days after Date of Purchase). Purchases made before the Sign-Up Date or after the expiry of the said seven (7) calendar days shall not be deemed as a qualifying purchase.
(v) End-Users shall keep a copy of the invoice evidencing the New Unit purchase and the Date of Purchase.
Redemption of RM 100 Touch&Go e-Voucher
4. Within fourteen (14) calendar days from the Date of Purchase (as set out in the invoice) (inclusive of Date of Purchase), End-User must submit the following documents to Epson Malaysia through the Replace Now portal at https://www.epsonrewards.my/replace-now/ :
(a) Clear copy of the Replace Now Program Form, duly filled in and signed by End-User, and acknowledged by Epson Service Centre; and
(b) Clear copy of a valid invoice evidencing the purchase of a New Unit via the Epson Flagship Store.
Where there are insufficient documents and/or further information required, Epson Malaysia shall seek further clarification from End-User via the nominated email address as set out in the Program Form.
5. Subject to and upon Epson Malaysia’s verification of the relevant supporting documents, Sign-up Date, and Date of Purchase, Epson Malaysia shall issue to the End-User a RM100 Touch&Go e-Voucher code (“Touch&Go e-Code”) by way of email, to the End-User’s email account as provided by End-User under the Program Form.
(a) Verification and issuance of the Touch&Go e-Code to End-User shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Epson Malaysia. Epson Malaysia reserves the absolute discretion and right to reject ineligible submissions, incomplete and/or incorrect documentation submissions.
(b) Epson Malaysia shall issue such Touch&Go e-Code to End-User’s nominated email account in or around 21 business days from date of End-User’s submission of required documents to the Replace Now portal.
(c) The Touch&Go e-Code shall have a validity period of six (6) months from the date of issuance, and shall be limited to RM100 in value, redeemable as Touch&Go e-wallet credits. For the avoidance of doubt, the Touch&Go e-Code must be redeemed at Touch&Go within six (6) months from issuance.
(d) The Touch&Go e-Code is not refundable and not exchangeable for cash or any cash equivalent. Epson Malaysia shall not be liable for any expired, dishonoured or unclaimed Touch&Go e-Codes.
(e) The redemption of each Touch&Go e-Code under this Replace Now Program shall be strictly limited to one (1) Touch&Go e-Code for each Epson Printer disposed, and for each New Unit purchased by End-User under a single Replace Now Program Form.
Personal Data Protection and Consent
6. End-User understands and agrees that Epson Malaysia (including its authorized Epson Service Centres) shall collect, process, and use his/her personal data (as provided under the Replace Now Program Form and as provided via the Replace Now portal at (https://www.epsonreplacenow.my/)) for the following purposes:
(a) To facilitate and administer the Replace Now Program, including the processing of applications, redemption requests, verification of End-User identity, issuance of Touch& Go e-Codes, and contacting End-Customers under the Replace Now Program;
(b) To contact End-Customers in relation to the Replace Now Program, and to respond to any queries which End-Customer may have in relation to Replace Now Program;
(c) Conducting marketing, surveys and customer profiling activities in connection with Epson Malaysia’s services and related products, including the sending of marketing-related communications/ information to End-Customer. (“Purposes”).
7. By submitting a signed copy of the Replace Now Program Form, End-User provides his/her consent for Epson Malaysia to collect, process and use his/her personal data in accordance with the Purposes set out above and in accordance with Epson Malaysia’s Personal Data Policy as set out at https://www.epson.com.my/personaldatapolicy.
8. End-User confirms that all information (including personal data) provided to Epson Malaysia under this Replace Now Program is true and accurate and acknowledges that where such information is false and/or inaccurate and/or misleading, Epson Malaysia may not be able to process End-User’s redemption under the Program.
9. Epson Malaysia reserves the right to:
(a) Vary these Terms & Conditions (including eligible Epson Printers and/or New Unit models)
(b) Withdraw and/or discontinue the Replace Now Program
without notice to End-User and without liability to Epson Malaysia.
10. End-User undertakes and warrants that he/she shall fully comply with all applicable laws and regulations under this Replace Now Program and shall indemnify and hold Epson Malaysia harmless from and against all losses and/or claims arising from any breach of applicable laws and/or these Terms and Conditions.
11. These Terms & Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between the End-User and Epson Malaysia in relation to the Replace Now Program.
12. Save for any Epson corporation and/or any other person/entity authorised by Epson Malaysia in writing, a person or entity who is not a party or participant to this Replace Now Program shall have no right under any applicable law to enforce any term of this Replace Now Program and Terms & Conditions, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description.
13. Epson Malaysia’s liability for damages under this Replace Now Program shall in no event exceed the value of the Touch&Go e-Code issuable under this Program.
14. Epson Malaysia may, in our sole and absolute discretion, select and engage sub-contractors to fulfil any of our obligations under the Program.
15. This Replace Now Program and Terms & Conditions shall be subject to, governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Program, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules as at present in force. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1), and such arbitrator shall be appointed by us. The place and seat of arbitration shall be Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties to the Agreement. The language used in the arbitration proceedings shall be English.