*Terms and Conditions
1. The Contest is opened from 16 November 2020 till 16 February 2021 (“period”).
2. The Contest is opened to all Malaysian citizens and permanent residents above the age of eighteen (18) at the start of the Contest period. The Organiser shall reserve the right to request for identification documents for verification purpose.
3. The Contest is opened to all customers who purchased participating Epson EcoTank printer models (“Products”) from 1 April 2020 till 31 January 2021.
4. The participating models are Epson EcoTank L4160, L5190, L6170, L6190, L14150, M1100 & M1120.
5. To participate in the Contest, the Participants are required to write and submit their review on the participating products they have purchased during the period 1 April 2020 to 31 January 2021. Subject to terms and conditions.
6. Each Participant may only submit one (1) review entry per product and are not allowed to enter the Contest via multiple email addresses and/or aliases. All additional entries are considered void.
7. Each Participant is required to enclose the Invoice and Printer Serial Number (“Proof of Purchase”) as a proof of purchase in their review entry.
8. Only quality product reviews will be qualified as eligible entries to participate and win in the Contest.
9. All review entries will be judged and evaluated based on usefulness of review (description, length & images) to help with quality control.
10. If a winner is found to have used a suspicious email accounts or suspected of having created multiple email accounts for the purpose of entering the Contest, such winner shall be disqualified, and the Organiser has the rights to forfeit the price of the winner.
11. Winners will have to claim their prizes within 48 hours of the announcement in Organiser’s Facebook and/or Instagram page.
12. All unclaimed prizes after the deadline stipulated by the Organiser will be forfeited.
13. The Organiser does not accept any alteration of Proof of Purchase in any form. Purchase Order and/or Delivery Note will not be accepted as Proof of Purchase.
14. The Organiser retains the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
To read the full contest terms & conditions, please click here to download it.